Authors who submit articles for publication are requested to observe the following requirements / specifications:
- Title Page: The title page should include the name(s) of the author(s), brief profile(s) a concise and informative title, the affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s), the e-mail address, and mobile number(s) of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: Abstract of 150 to 450 words may be provided. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Keywords: Author(s) should provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purpose.
- Text Formatting: Paper Setup must be in A4 size with Margin: Top 1.78 cm, Bottom 1.78 cm, left 1.78 cm, right 1.65 cm, Gutter 0 cm, and Gutter Position Top. Paper should be in two Columns after the Authors Name with Width 8.59 cm, Spacing 0.51 cm. The entire paper must be with: Font Name Times New Roman, Font Size 10, Line Spacing 1.05 EXCEPT Abstract, Keywords (Index Term), Paper Tile, References, Author Profile (in the last page of the paper, maximum 400 words), All Headings, and Manuscript Details (First Page, Bottom, left side).Paper Title must be in Font Size 24, Bold, with Single Line Spacing. Authors Name must be in Font Size 11, Bold, Before Spacing 0, After Spacing 16, with Single Line Spacing. Please do not write the Author’s e-mail or address in the place of Author’s name. Author’s e-mail, and the address details should be in the Manuscript. Abstract and Keywords (Index Term) should be in Font Size 9, Bold, Italic with Single Line Spacing. All MAIN HEADINGS should be in Upper Case, Center, and Roman Numbering (I, II, III…etc), Before Spacing 12, After Spacing 6, with single line spacing. All Sub Heading must be in Title Case, left 0.25 cm, Italic, and Alphabet Numbering (A, B, C…etc), Before Spacing 6, After Spacing 4, with Single Line Spacing. Manuscript Details must be in Font Size 8, in the Bottom, First Page, and Left Side with Single Line Spacing. References must be in Font Size 8, Hanging 0.25 with single line spacing. Author Profile must be in Font Size 8, with single line spacing.
- Introduction: The objectives of the work should be stated and an adequate background, with a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results should be provided separately.
- Theory/Calculation/Methodology: A theory Section should extend, not repeat, the information discussed in the Introduction. In contrast, a Calculation Section represents a practical development from a theoretical basis.
- Result: Results presented should be clear and concise and include a reference to the part of the article to which they are related.
- Discussion: This section should explore the importance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate.
- Conclusion and Future Scope: The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusion Section. In this section, the author(s) should also briefly discuss the limitations of the research and indicate the Scope for future improvement.
- Appendix: Multiple appendices forming part of an article should be identified as A, B, etc. Formulae and equations in appendices should be given separate numbers: Eq. (A.1), Eq. (A.2), etc.; in a subsequent appendix, Eq. (B.1) and so on. Similar nomenclature should be followed for tables and figures: Table A.1; Fig. A.1, etc.
- Acknowledgement: If desired, authors may provide acknowledgements at the end of the article, before the references. Acknowledgement of the organizations / individuals who provided help during the research (e.g. providing language help, writing assistance, proof reading of the article, sponsoring the research, etc.) may be provided here.
- References: Citation in text- Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). The references in the reference list should follow the standard IEEE reference style of the journal and citation of a reference. Web references- As a minimum, the full URL should be provided and the date when the reference was last accessed. Any other information, if known (DOI, author names, dates, reference to a source publication, etc.), should also be provided. Web references can be listed separately (e.g., after the reference list) under a different heading if desired, or can be included in the reference list, as well. Reference style: Text- References by number(s) may be indicated in square brackets in line with the text. The actual names of the authors can be referred to, but reference number(s) should always be provided. Example: ‘…… as demonstrated [3,6]. Barnaby and Jones  obtained a different result ….’ List- Number the references (numbers in square brackets) in the list, according to the order in which they appear in the text. example:  G. O. Young, “Synthetic structure of industrial plastics (Book style with paper title and editor),” in Plastics, 2nd ed. vol. 3, J. Peters, Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1964, pp. 15–64.
Present formulae using Equations in the line of the consecutive serial numbers may be provided to the equations / mathematical formulae referred to in the text of the article.
Captions and Numbering for Figure and Tables
Authors are requested to ensure each figure / table has been numbered and captioned. Captions may be provided separately, not attached to the figure. A caption should comprise a brief title and a description of the illustration. Figures and tables should be numbered separately, but consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text.
Online publication of color illustrations are free of charge. With no any extra charges.